Our medical containers for rescue stations and rescue centers are always in demand when medical professionals need to provide care for the injured in remote locations, under extreme weather conditions, during natural disasters or in crisis areas.
As a supplier of mobile medical systems and equipment, BINZ is a long-standing partner of the German Armed Forces. We have been equipping medical containers for the German Armed Forces since 1994.
Our containers can function as a rescue station, for example, thanks to professional medical equipment. A self-sufficient, mission-optimized supply of electricity, water, medical gases and equipment with air-conditioning units suitable for clinical use enables a high standard of medical care to be provided even during missions where there are no medical care facilities on site.
We equip containers for a wide range of requirements :
- Shock treatment
- Surgery preparation and surgery
- Intensive Care Unit
- Specialties General and Internal Medicine, ENT, Urology, Ophthalmology, Gynecology, Pathologi
- CT and X-ray
- Laboratories for clinical chemistry, food chemistry, microbiology, water analysis and environmental protection
- Dental treatment, dental technology
- Pharmacy and drug testing